Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can my wife get an Nhs discount on a SIM only upgrade

HiI have got an Nhs discount and included my wife as a friend so she could get this also.She has just upgraded on SIM deal only as I gave her my old mobile. When she showed the assistant at the store her code number he said the discount only applied ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how long did it take for a new phone to be approved?

My samsung s4 is basically a dud. It's been in and out of repairs since I got it in September for different things. Last week it bust again the 3rd time for same problem (it has been in for other issues too). I told the store I've had enough I'm fed ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't access mobile internet and picture messaging on Huawei Ascend G510

I recently purchased an unlocked vodafone Huawei Ascend G510. When I installed my sim I deleted the vodafone APN settings and installed the correct O2 APN settings, however, I couldn't get any data service. I contacted O2 live chat a couple of times ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Legacy' products / products that you miss

Afternoon,I've been thinking about some of the 'legacy' products that still exist yet aren't advertised in any way. I'm also interested to learn about those products which O2 offer which O2 no longer offers yet are sorely missed.For me, I still make ...

Resolved! armed forces discount

Hello everyone new here so b nice anyone know if o2 offer a monthly discount on bill? Am thinking kf getting the s5 on the £48 a month plan. i have seen online o2 do a one off payment to your account but only really want a monthly discount like orang...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good Customer Service

Not sure if it's just me, but there seems to be almost a mountain of posts/threads about bad customer service from O2? ...I'd like to break the mould and post some recent GOOD customer service I've received.It's not a short post - so pop the kettle o...

• 46 replies
  • 1 kudos

Delivery!

O2 should put delivery times between 8am - 6pm and not 8 - 12!That way we know where we stand from the beginning. This is the 2nd time I've waited in for a phone. Could of gone out this morning and need to take dog to the vet at 4.30.Rant over, sorry

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oldest handset in use on network

Hi..Just out of pure curiosity, I wonder what the oldest handset is that still sees use on the O2 network and, additionally, how old the oldest SIM card still in use is? Any suggestions?

Resolved! Sick 02

Unfortunately a few weeks ago my phone was stolen whilst I was shopping. As I was preparing to go live with my family, I am 74, I contacted 02 and informed them the phone had been stolen and suggested that as it was no longer needed I would be prepar...

• 10 replies
  • 2 kudos