Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Priority Moments

Loved o2 priority moments and the freebies given out in July. But now its August, seems to have been scaled back. Got a Upper Crust lunch on Monday but appears to be no Coke zero today. Is the promotion going to carry on?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service, what's going on????

I'm trying to live chat O2 but no response. I have no service on my iPhone 5S - can't call, no internet. I've hard restarted my phone. What is happening? Please O2 customer service can you email me to tell me what is going on or post a reply to this ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Skydrive - accessing photos

For the third time my windows phone has been returned to me and despite selecting backup and skydrive options I cannot work out how to get my photos back on my phone. Any process steps on how to do this would be appreciated.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Performance Concerns

I've been an O2 customer since 2001 and throughout that time have always been 100% happy - until now. I get the feeling they have over subscribed and the network simply cannot cope. I realise I'm generalising, but anecdotal online comments suggests t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sudden Unexplained Drop in Phone Reception levels

I live in CV22 area. In the last 6 weeks it has become impossible to hold a phone conversation indoors or outdoors for more than 30 seconds before the signal fluctuates from 1/2 bars GPRS to no service. Before that for years it has been on the poor s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 REFER A FRIEND IS A COMPLETE SCAM

You dont get anything - Nothing! And theres no-one you can complain to! I was referred to O2 by a friend on the 7th July, I took out a 12 month contract and it went live on the 9th, its now the 29th and I have heard absolutely nothing. I know it take...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

public apology

I want to publicy apologise to any memebers that I may of offended over the last coupel of days MI5, Jonsie in particular. I am sorry if i have offended you guys, I am a nice guy and a helpful guy that loves to help, I just get a little defensive som...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inaccurate Voice Call Coverage Information

I live in Stratford upon Avon at post code CV37 7DU. Your site shows that there is good coverage indoors and outdoors here. In reality there is no coverage indoors other than 1 bar in an upstairs bedroom and little coverage out of doors. It has been ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal Swindon

im in SN5 5PB and yesterday and again this morning i have not been able to make or receive phone calles and use the internet, the only thing that seems to work is text. im on 3G can you please let me know what is happening in this area

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fed up

Hi, not sure whats going on, but i have enough now. O2 charging me around 100 pound every month.i ve got sudden messages says i hit my internet acces data limit before even get 80% warning,continous issues with the internet access while the signal sh...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos