Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network down...........yet again????????

Hi is anyone having network problems????? Since Friday network has been off and on......but more off......phoned o2 and they say it my sim...........it int cos there are loads of people round my area with same problem.Just about had enough of this

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Try the Tech - Moto X Initial Impressions

First of all, let me say thank you to @Toby and the community team for letting me have the opportunity to ‘Try the Tech’ in the first place. Here are my first impressions on the Moto X I’ve been using for the past few days… Things I Like (so far)Size...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Insurance

Hi All I'm hoping someone may be able to help me or point me in the right direction, please. I currently have a Sony Xperia S which is due for upgrade, it has given me some trouble in the past, it's always been sent away & fixed, it has never quite w...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting to chat to someone

I have speant over an hour trying to get a guru to chat with and I get cancelled / disconnected every time I am waiting on a guru to answer.I am sick of O2 for not helping when you ask for it

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login issues

Hi guys, We are having some login issues. If you are logged in and you want to keep being able to post, don't log out. It should be sorted soon. Sorry about any inconvenience this might cause!

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

just found my next phone this is Lush!!!

this is the one one as soon as this is released im their http://www.mobilechoiceuk.com/News/30446/samsung-galaxy-alpha-announced-with-iphone-rivalling-specs-and-premium-metal-design.aspx#.U-4eIuNdWuI

• 63 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with mobiles.co.uk

I took out a 24 month contract with Mobiles.co.uk in January 2014, Im now on my 3rd Lumia 1020, the previous 2 both had the same problem, the camera failing and getting extremely hot, the one I'm using at the moment has started getting really hot so ...

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos