Did you mean: 

Asus new phone looks quite sweet

Anonymous
Not applicable
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
The price certainly looks tempting.

The 8gb base storage is one I wouldn't buy.

Be interesting to see the early reviews of the handset to see if they stand up to every day use.
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

The competition in smart phones is constantly growing. I can see these would appeal to people given the specs and prices.

Message 3 of 8

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I like the look of these but there is one thing stopping me, the STUPID UI! keep Android as it is and stop putting the overlay on it. 

I would get a Nexus device but there is one things stopping me, NO SD CARD SLOT! WHYYYYY, WHYYYY, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (i have 55GB of music) WHyyyyy

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree.

Although ref SD Card I use an iPhone with 16gb , some used for iOS so around 13gb user available. I currently have 8.3gb still available.

With DropBox and the other variants available there's options.

Apart from having internal memory for future platform updates and apps.

Ref music you can't listen to 55gb of music. Lol. I use playlists on my iPhone.
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I have around 2gb of music on the sd card and about 3gb in dropbox. With respect I wouldn't dream of 55gb music on the phone unless I was stranded on a desert island and using solar power Astounded

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

my iphone is 16gb, and I am close to the limit, what with music, apps and other bits thats spanking my memory, I use drop box and Icloud but its not enough, yes I have a lot of music, stored and I wish Apple had expandable memory that would make life so much easier but thats where apple gets you to make you buy higher GB handsets... 

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
The key is to buying at the getgo what your pocket can afford.

One of the safe guards (sand boxing) Apple implement is no SD Card option or Bluetooth transfer of data from other phones to help keep the iOS free of possible threats.

I'm not here to try and tell you what to do but only wish you well in your next choice of handset.

slight_smile
Message 8 of 8