Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! END OF CONTRACT

MY MONTHLY CONTRACT ENDS ON THE 12 12 5. I DONT REALLY WANT TO UPGRADE MY PHONE, CAN I CONTINUE JUST PAYING FOR AIR TIME OR WILL I BE FORCED TO UPGRADE?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top Phones

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but how come the "Top Phones" list at the bottom of this page shows handsets about 2 years old? Are these still Top Phones?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

The O2 merry go round

I've found this new game on my O2. If you've got absolutely nothing better to do with your life you can spend time playing the new game called track my order.How to start the game.Just go to my O2 and click on track my order. Once you've press track ...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

i am absolutly discusted with O2 customer service . have spent the last 3 days trying to change the colour of new ipone ive purchased, every one of those 3 days i have spent anything from an hour to an hour and a half on the phone pleading to speak t...

frank2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

A quick question for you all.....

Hey guys, I shall be creating a (long overdue) thread very soon that collects all of the reviews on the community, as we have loads! I wanted to ask you all how you think it should be shown. I can see 3 options: - A list of reviews in order of creati...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop phoning me from 01612776642

Receiving daily unsolicted calls from O2 on 01612776642. I have great difficulty speaking on the phone due to medical problems amd when I tried to speak to the woman that called yesterday, the vile creature just slammed the phone down on me. I tried ...

• 57 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my o2 contract

What's the best way to cancel my contract? I got into a debate over the online chat as the person refused to give me the details I needed to cancel and there appears to be no info on the website. Weird thing is I found an o2 contract from car phone w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos