cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The O2 merry go round

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've found this new game on my O2. If you've got absolutely nothing better to do with your life you can spend time playing the new game called track my order.
How to start the game.
Just go to my O2 and click on track my order. Once you've press track my order you are directed to
My O2. Once on my O2 press track
my order then you will be directed to my O2. Once on my O2 you have the option of carrying this absolutely pointless exercise or calling O2. Which again if you have absolutely nothing better to do with your life is a great way of wasting time. You could at this stage go online and get in touch with someone at O2 if there is actually anyone there. Even if the message on the screen suggests that you should try later don't give in as you have the option of wasting more time by visiting several O2 shops. Where some really nice person will take your first name and put you in another queue to be told that you're better off ordering on line. Then after listening to legal jargon for some time you rest on your laurels and waste more time reading the 16 emails that have been sent to you from O2.
Then you have the pleasure of waiting for the courier to turn up with your new device. When it doesn't arrive you can go to my O2 to track your order.
Happy days.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Hi there,

Is there something we can help with, or is this just a rant? You're perfectly entitled to rant btw, as it sounds very frustrating what you've been through!

Did you recieve your phone in the end?
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous What a nightmare.

I am presuming you have yet to receive this phone?

However for your information if you have ordered a phone and the order has gone through you should have received updated information about delivery times. If none of this is showing then you have to contact customer services. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

You need someone who will take responsibility for this (to get you off the merry go round)

Best time to call them is just after 8am in the morning...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Just copy and paste the tracking number and go to the couriers site.
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Excellent post. Love your sense of humour. As you have found out, you need one wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

One of the many joys of ordering online. It's quite an adventure but not for the fainthearted. ...

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I'll give it a try. 

Graham. 

Message 7 of 8

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear about the merry-go-round. Let us know how you get on with this and feel free to send me a message if you struggle to get help. I'm Toby, the O2 Community Manager.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 8