Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint about O2

I'd like O2 to get in contact with me and inform me of the where abouts of my new phone. Ive paid for next working day delivery before 10.30am as my family and I were traveling on holiday on that day. We delayed our travel plans to await the arrival ...

DavidSimp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better tariff?

Interesting SMS from O2 just now... What could it possibly mean, I wonder? Still in contract to end-Dec. Dum-dum-duuum!

Screenshot_20180822-114232__01.jpg
pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

new phone

My contrac ends next month September and I want a new phone but not sure which one I think I want to stay wih Apple Iphone can anyone sugest a ggood phone to go for I have iphone 6s

karent1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non Sharing Data Rollover Topup

I phoned o2 to top up my data with 2GB. Recieved the following text:O2: You've topped up your data with 2GB Non Sharing Data Rollover Topup. This will keep going until your next bill date. Anything you haven't used by then will roll over into next mo...

Jp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

complaint

I recently topped up £10 to text my Daughter in Australia. You decided to allocate me a bundle which I did not request preventing me from texting my Daughter. When I called your customer services I am then informed I should have checked your website ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Message from wrong link

This morning I was answering a query on @MI5's Lost and Stolen guide. LOST and STOLENOut of interest and because I know we no longer use the webform, I clicked on the link that used to take us to it ie https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&r...

Lost and Stolen.PNG
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

positive feedback Epsom

My phone was slowly breaking on me and I was eligible for an early upgrade, so I went into the Epsom store to discuss my options. I initially left the shop very satisfied with my new iPhone, after receiving friendly and helpful service from a trainee...

issy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos

Phone upgrade

One thing I find is how difficult it is to provide feedback to O2. So hopefully someone takes note of this.After purchasing a new phone in an O2 store yesterday I got home and contacted customer services to unblock the sim (phone had been stolen the ...

MikeB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos