Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new phone

karent1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contrac ends next month September and I want a new phone but not sure which one I think I want to stay wih Apple Iphone can anyone sugest a ggood phone to go for I have iphone 6s

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions
The iPhone 8 will be the natural choice.
Even the proposed new iPhone 9 seems to be a lower spec than the 8 so if you're staying with iPhones, that would be my choice.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123531 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Good grief, its nearly that time of year again. Time to hibernate. joy

Seriously though, if you ARE staying with iPhones then the 8 or 9 would be the one to go for.

Welcome to the forum by the way @karent1

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

iPhone 8 would be a natural progression if you can afford the tariff otherwise hopefully there will be some good deals. I’ve just upgraded to a good deal on the iPhone 7 but when iPhone 9 is released then the 7 maybe discontinued 

Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @karent1, I hope the advice above helps you make a decision ... let us know what you go for in the end smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5