cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently topped up £10 to text my Daughter in Australia. You decided to allocate me a bundle which I did not request preventing me from texting my Daughter. When I called your customer services I am then informed I should have checked your website for the restrictions. I was not asked if I wanted this bundle as I would have refused it as it would have been no good to me. I have now not been able to text my Daughter. 

Whilst on the phone to your customer service I asked him his name. He had previously told me it was Farik. He then changed his name to Mike when I told him he was not being helpful and I was going to log a complaint as he was not listening to my concerns. I know this as when I asked him what I had just asked he couldnt answer me. I then ended the call and as expected he tried to call me back. I then told him not to harass me and i ended the call. I have wasted my money topping up with o2 and have been lied to by customer services. I will now be changing my provider as o2 have acted totally unprofessional and wasted my time and money. I hope you are happy with the service you provide

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous This is not o2 you are talking to here. This is a customer forum. We are all customers like you. You will have been given a big bundle sim which uses the credit for certain allowances. You could ask customer service to change you to the classic pay as you go tariff which will let you use the credit for your purposes & they may give you a refund. I’ll give you the complaints link as well. Best to use the resolver service 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This isn't customer services. You need to make a complaint via this route

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Each PAYG sim comes with a preset tariff, so yes, you should have checked what you were getting first and asked the right questions, however, that doesn't excuse the way you were spoken to and the advisor should have just moved you to classic tariff but it appears he wasn't well enough trained to know that.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 5

Arkadiusz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am very disappointed with the O2 network ,because a week after paying the bill i was disconnected from the network and have to call another department for connection, why should i call somewhere if the phone bill is paid in full, one big mess.

Message 5 of 5