Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with new iPhone 5

I'm really stuck now and I don't know what to do. I just tried upgrading to the new iOS and now my phone won't work.There was an issue which means my phone needed to be restored. Fine, I tried that but at the end of the restoration process when iTune...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4S 'sim not provisioned'

Hi,I recently bought my iPhone 4S from an O2 shop, I got a business contract, and the girl in the shop said she had set everything up and it should be working in 2-24 hours. However it still says no service. Also sim not provisioned -I read up on wha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Itunes Updates

If you have problems installing the latest IOS updates to your phone heres a little guide If your pc does not let you install, disconnect your iphone, close down Itunes, switch off your pc, turn back on, open up Itunes, connect your iphone & install ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Calls from abroad

I have a pay as you go O2 phone. If someone calls me from abroad, do I incur any charges?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Copying photos out of MMS/Imessage

I know that I could scroll through my texts/imessages and individually save them but they are buried amoungst thousands of texts over the last couple of years. Is there anyway of just pulling out those photos? Either on a pc or via an app maybe? As a...

Resolved! Help moving info

I'm a total technophobe.. Can I take my new iPhone into an o2store to get help to move all my info from my old iPhone?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 3G issues

iPhone 5 very poor at attaching to 3G network in UK and not working at all for data overseas. All settings confirmed correct by O2 customer services. SIM has been replaced. Don't know where to go now!

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone unlocking

hi all wonder if anyone can help i have asked o2 to unlock my iphone received email and text to say it was done and had to connect to itunes with a different sim to complete the process tryed this but nothings happened anyone done this or am i going ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos