Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iTunes 12.1

Can I download an earlier version? Tried to back up phone as getting iPhone 6 tomorrow when installed said pc spec not good enough ( it is) now have no iTunes. Backed up phone to cloud I think.. Help!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 come unlocked until sim inserted then locked?

Just wondered if O2 Pay Monthly iPhone 6's come unlocked, and only lock to the first sim which is inserted? I ask as I currently have an iPhone 6 which I got from Three Pay Monthly (Assuming therefore it is unlocked), however I would like to get the ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim cards

is there any way an iphone 5c sim card can be used in an iphone 4 while 5c is being repaired?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 4S

Hi All,Need to unblock my Iphone 4S I have the PUK #, now what do I do? 

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

This is the phone my daughter uses and I have just noticed a number of charges going to the same destination and costing 33pence a go. The destination number is 00000000001234 and has only been charged from 19 January 2015. The contract for this phon...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking extra money?

I pay £36.66 a month for my phone contractAnd £16.67 on top on that for my iPad tooAnd after VAT it comes to 63.99.. On the day it comes out my bank it takes the £63.99 out then a separate £18 too.. But I don't know why?!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which Memory Size?

Hi Everyone,It's me again, lol.What's the best memory size for the iPhone 6?I'm thinking of getting 64GB size one. Don't really want the 16GB one as I've already got the 5 in 16GB and I had to delete loads of stuff before updating to iOS 8.Has anyone...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

My internet does not work in my iPhone 6 for few hours same was yesterday, i turn Off the phone and check optiond but it do not help

Ea-7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS Texts

I was recently in the Netherlands and found that with Roaming turned off I could not send or receive sms texts. Is this how the system works? My belief is that sms texts are unaffected if Roaming is turned off.

Resolved! outgoing server

I purchased iphone 5 a few years ago and it worked ok but I was never able to send emails. i was able to receive them. An error message came up. I have just upgraded to an iphone 6 and I am having exactly the same problem. Please help I went into O2 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos