Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4

My ipone 4 is displaying a late clock time, ie. 18 minutes late. how can i correct it?\

Brenda52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from a business contract to a personal contract

Hi My contract is due for renewal soon and I want to switch from a business account to a personal account. I don't have a business, I was talked into the account probably because the sales guy was on some sort of commission. Anyway, I am getting conf...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6+

HII have just bought a iphone 6+ and would like to purchase a Pay&Go nano sim card,i'am unable to find this to on the tariff please let me know have if i have overseen something.Thanks Al

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data network on 5s

I've had a 5s for just a week and I keeping loosing the data network. It has been suggested that it may be due to either my VPN settings need changing, it is currently on data.o2.co.uk, or O2 has not set up my tarrif correctly. Any suggestions?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text alert sounds

Does anyone know if it's possible to turn off text alert sounds on an iPhone 6 without silencing the phone? I've finally managed to set the phone so only certain people can contact me but I'm still getting the text alert 'ding' when I receive a text ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server on o2 account

16 months on my own o2 account and my server constantly stops serving at crucial moments, cannot send picture messages and even switched my phone off foe over 6 weeks last year as a test and still got charged over £60, why?

FEDupp9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G connectivity problems

Hi, at work I have always has 3G both inside and outsideFor the last 10 days or so I have had none despite O2 saying I have good 3G in the areaMy colleague is the same using an iPhone 6It's almost as if there is a problem with the 3G signal for it to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages that convert themselves to media messages

Hi, Does anyone experiece text messages changing from a simple text message to a media message and then incurring charges when no image was attached!This has happened to me on more than one occasion and is very annoying!Is there a way round it?I didn...

• 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Transferring a contract

I am currently paying for a second sim only contract on behalf of a community organisation but now want to transfer the contract to the organisation so it can make the payments on the contract. Does anyone know how I can do this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade payment keeps failing

Hi, Trying to upgrade to the iPhone 6. When I put in my card details and tried to pay for the upgrade it failed, saying, "There was a problem taking this payment" or words to that affect. After trying a few times I contracted my bank who said they ha...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos