Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 unlock (pay & go)

I just spoke to a guru who said if I topup £15 they will unlock my iPhone 6 in 72 hours. Phone was bought sim free from carphone warehouse at Christmas. Is this true? A lot of other information I read on here says different.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5c upgrade

i ordered an iPhone 5c upgrade about 3 weeks ago now, and was told afterwards the colour I ordered was out of stock and would be a couple of days. Over a week later no phone so I used the on line chat and was told that they would definitely have stoc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 8.3 has been released

IOS 8.3 is out. Also carrier update is now at 19.0

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 40 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap for lost phone

Hi I lost my phone a couple of weeks ago and I was sent a replacement SIM for my contract. I was sent a standard SIM but I now have an iPhone 6 so had to go to an O2 store to get a Nano. The assistant completed a swap through O2 evolution and I was a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching iPhone 6

I have recently submitted the unlatching request for my iphone6 that I had been using for over 6 months now. The unlatching did not go through. Therefore, I spoke with the O2 Helpdesk. Shocking enough, the O2 customer support guy informs me that O2 h...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

I am travelling off to America in the summer for 6 months and wont be using my phone which is on contract. Does anyone know anyway which i can either freeze my contract or change it to Pay as you go, as I wont want to be paying £50 a month when im no...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claim

Dear O2, My number is **************. I have a contract with O2 about the iphone 6 silver 64gb. I also paid for the highest insurance £12.5 per month. Then I had lost my phone in January, O2 required me to call to police to take the reference number....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim card no internet!

I have an iphone 5 and i just got a new pay monthly sim card. the internet wont work atall but my calls and txts are? Any help please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleted Conversation oops

I have accidently deleted a conversation on my messages Is there a way to get it back? thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed calls

Just recently on my iPhone 5s I keep getting text messages saying "you missed a call from me" even though my phone was next to me and had a signal, it doesn't ring, the first thing I know about it is the text message. Is anybody else having the same ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos