Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iphone

i have recetly been trying to unlock my iphone using the form on the internet. i have tried this 4 times and been unsuccessful as i may have typed in the wrong password i then tried to do it by putting in my contract details, i then got an email sayi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone5c black screen

After making a phone call I went to disconnect and all I had was a black screen don't know if it's on or off have had screen checked and that's ok battery is ok any ideas what it can be... The phone has not been dropped or has not got water damage.

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 phone app error message

Hi there, I have been using the O2 phone app successfully for some time now, to access my O2 accounts, until recently when I cancelled one of my accounts where the contract had ended. When I now try to access the app on my iPhone 4s, I get the follow...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fix for i phone 5 rear camera :)

Sorry if this as been posted before but i have an Android phone not an Apple and its early sunday morning :(.When i read this on another forum i frequent not a phone one. I decided to bring it over here to help our Iphone posters. Can I ask Apple Tec...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

iMessages not sending on iPhone 5s.. Help!

I've had my iPhone 5s for nearly a year now and this problem has been on and off since I got it. My iPhone goes through phases of just not sending iMessages, it says delievered but unless the person I'm sending them to has their read reciepts on I wo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal trouble

Hi I am new to O2 have a iPhone 5c and pay monthly the trouble is my signal is intermittent I have several friends with 02 and my daughter in the same household is with O2 same phone etc but all have a better signal than me?? I've reset phone took ou...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden data usage spike - Twitter to blame?

I've had a weird sudden spike in my data usage and can't understand what's going on I've got an iPhone 5c which I've had since last May, on a plan with 1GB of data included. In a normal month I don't use more than about 700MB of my data allowance. La...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird ... iPhone 6 suddenly can't send email over 4G/3G

Hi Until today I had no problems at all with 4G/3G.All of a sudden today, I can't send emails on either of my 2 virginmedia accounts.I can still receive emails no problem.I can still send texts, make calls, browse the net ... no issues whatsoeverI ju...

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 5 not turning on

i have just received my phone back from it being "repaired", i still cant get it to respond despite it supposedly having a new battery and software update, it has been charging for close to an hour now and the screen remains black, any ideas?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 Unlocking

I puchased an iPhone 6 from Apple Regents Street London with an O2 pay monthly contract, about 6 months ago. I asked the salesperson if the unit was unlocked or if locked could it be unlocked on request. I travel abroad often and like to swap my SIM ...

Hagadol1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos