Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s Tariff - Removed from Website

When I was looking to upgrade through the MyO2 app, I saw a tariff that was for the 64GB iPhone 6s, with 3GB data, and was £41 a month with £189 upfront for the handset. I went back later on to order, and that tariff had dissapeared. Has anyone else ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Customer Service (Courtney from Glasgow Call Centre)

Just writing on here to thank Courtney (Glasgow Call Centre) for sorting out the issues we had with two phone accounts we had recently ordered, the original salesman in their haste to close the deal managed to use the wrong email address for one of t...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

No data on iPhone 4 now I've upgraded to 4G

Hi or rather should I say help?! I was previously on O2 3G on an iPhone4, came to the end of my contract and instead of upgrading my phone I just took out a pay monthly SIM contract.I did the sim-swap OK and now have normal phone stuff and texts work...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: unlatching iPhone request rejected

i have tried to unlock my iPhone 5c as I have had a new phone via upgrade but forgot my security password.I have now changed my security question and password but have now received an email saying' ** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE **Hi,This iPhone unl...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 mobile app

Hi, I am having an iphone and i have installed the O2 application in order to check my remaining data balance. Unfortunately, every time when i try to log in it says "we are unable to find your account" but once i reset the password it works and the ...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s

hi, I have a contract on O2 with the iPhone 5s, and it ends in March, is there a way to get the 6s when it comes out without a load of cost?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh for iPhone 6S

Stuggling to understand the 20GB deal at £49.99 up front then £59 for 24 months.Total for credit is £649.99 but cash price is £729.99 does that mean that after 24 months you have to pay a balance to own the phone?I also assume that the 12 month free ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6S

Hi, just reserved a new iPhone 6s from Apple. I'm due an upgrade with O2 so have just upgraded SIM only. Will the new iPhone work ok with current SIM? I currently have a 5S.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query on how to upgrade to iPhone 6s+ tomorrow morning

Hi all, I am on a refresh tariff, device plan fully paid off so I'm ready to upgrade! Tomorrow morning when I want to upgrade to an iPhone 6s+ do I log into my account and choose the "upgrade" button or is there a better way? Thanks in advance for an...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking premium numbers

Hi GuysIs there any way to unblock premium rate numbers without calling O2?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos