cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on how to upgrade to iPhone 6s+ tomorrow morning

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am on a refresh tariff, device plan fully paid off so I'm ready to upgrade!

Tomorrow morning when I want to upgrade to an iPhone 6s+ do I log into my account and choose the "upgrade" button or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 34
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Best thing to do is register for updates here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/apple/iphone-6s/#contractType=paymonthly
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

MI5
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
O2 haven't said they are releasing pre orders yet so you need to wait until they make an announcement.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 34

MI5
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Best thing to do is register for updates here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/apple/iphone-6s/#contractType=paymonthly

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I am on a refresh tariff, device plan fully paid off so I'm ready to upgrade!

Tomorrow morning when I want to upgrade to an iPhone 6s+ do I log into my account and choose the "upgrade" button or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You won't actually be able to get the phone yet as it's not due for release until the 25th

Message 4 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys, I know that I can't get the phone tomorrow, I was just wondering which way would be best to preorder it on the website, wondered if anyone had any experience of this from last year they could share.

Preorder opens at 9am tomorrow (just got a text)
Message 5 of 34

MI5
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
It was very hit and miss. The orders went in ok but there was no preference to the way they got sent out.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
It was very hit and miss. The orders went in ok but there was no preference to the way they got sent out.

So if you pre ordered there's not actually a guarantee that you'll actually receive it on launch day?

Message 7 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Yes you can pre-order from tomorrow according to the shop website. No info on pricing though..

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/apple/iphone-6s/#contractType=paymonthly

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 34

MI5
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
^^^ link on post #3 wink

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 9 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Yes you can pre-order from tomorrow according to the shop website. No info on pricing though..

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/apple/iphone-6s/#contractType=paymonthly

I bet that doesn't get released until the launch day itself or the day before 

Message 10 of 34