cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my iPhone 6+ SG 128GB????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I payed off my old iphone 5 on Refresh and ordered the new iPhone 6+ SG 128gb on the 30th September.  I was told up to 14 days for delivery.  14 days has now passed and still no update on when I'm getting it, CS have no idea at all.  This is ridiculous how a company as big as O2 can not tell me when they will be receiving stock and when I will be getting my phone.  CS are a waste of time as they can't tell me anything.  Come on O2 get your act together!!!!

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Exactly, I see nothing new here that hasn't already been said in the previous thread.

Message 21 of 63

Cleoriff
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

And I fully expect that as this thread is much shorter...people will start posting here...whether or not they have ordered a 6+ SG 128GB...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know the annoying feeling a lot of you are having waiting for your preorders to be delivered.

Had the iPhone 4 and 5 although the hassle wasn't as bad for those 2 then it is now.

I decided to pay off my device to get the 64gb iPhone 6 plus which ordered on the 10th of this month so god knows when I'll get mine lol (decided to get replace my S5 lol)
Message 23 of 63

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi,

Apple Stores are also doing contract tariffs at the same rate as O2 online or stores.

I placed my order for Iphone 6 plus 64gb in Space Grey on the 27th Sept and after waiting for over 2 weeks with O2 advising i had to wait upto 4-6 weeks. Reserved one at the Apple Store, did a credit check & walked out with the phone of my choice. 

All you have to do is reserve a phone of your choice on the Apple website, take your passport & debit card with you. 

The only advice i would give is dont cancel your order with O2 until you have passed a credit check at the Apple Store so you dont have to join the queue again. 

Message 24 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's great.

Although they cannot offer the Refresh Tariff which many want.

I too reserved mine just after midnight on a Saturday and collected the Sunday. I bought sim free.

For anyone interested here is the reservation link from Apple http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/iphone/
Message 25 of 63

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Apple Stores do all UK contract tariffs & at the same rate. My order with O2 was £49.99 upfront cost, unlimited min & text & 5gb data for £53 per month which is exactly the same tariff i got at the Apple Store. 

It is also on the Refresh Tariff.

Message 26 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Olamilekan wrote:

Apple Stores do all UK contract tariffs & at the same rate. My order with O2 was £49.99 upfront cost, unlimited min & text & 5gb data for £53 per month which is exactly the same tariff i got at the Apple Store. 

It is also on the Refresh Tariff.

Are you 100% sure it's a Refresh Tariff ?

It's just that its always been intimated here that that type of tariff is only available directly from O2.

Message 27 of 63

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

It is 100% Refresh tariff, Like i already stated. Apple Stores are also offering Upgrades, new contracts on all UK networks. 

Message 28 of 63

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123142 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Olamilekan wrote:

It is 100% Refresh tariff, Like i already stated. Apple Stores are also offering Upgrades, new contracts on all UK networks. 

We learn something new every day Thanks for posting @Olamilekan 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 63