Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy s 3

my galaxy 3 has stopped sending and receiving picture messages . when my attempt fails it says service not activated on network and then service response error. ???????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Phone has froze!

somebody please help! Ive been having problems with my sony xperia "p" for the past few months so I called 02 today and they advised me to back up & reset factory setting.... so i did this. I have since put my sim card back in and turned it on but th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering a Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i on Android version 2.3.6

Can I use my Galaxy Ace to connect either my desktop PC (Vista) or my laptop (W7) to the Internet? I'm on Pay-As-You-Go £10 per month - does that make any difference? What sort of download speed could I expect? New to this game - all help welcome! Te...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Storage space running out?

So my samsung galaxy s3says the storage is running out, I'm not usuing a memory card or anything, but I've deleted folders of pictures, videos, texts, apps and it's still saying its full. It wont let anything download or update, it wont let me clear ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S2 battery problem. Any advice?

Over the past week, my Galaxy S2 has experienced a recurring problem: when I am using an app or browsing the internet, the mobile suddenly switches off. Prior to this happening, the battery is usually between 50-100% charged, so I know it's not becau...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 constantly retreiving old emails

Hi guys, Stupidly, I chose to go for an S3 as my upgrade, despite having an awful Android phone previously. Still, I saw a cheap deal and went for it...now, my MAIN problem (there are a number, the phone is pretty bad) is that the email client keeps ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4.1.2 where are my Gallery photo's?

I was visiting my sister when something popped up on the screen and I hit OK without really reading it. Stuck for about 20 minutes I guess while 4.1.2 installed itself. Everything has changed. I got stuck at some screen asking me to log into my Googl...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy ace

My phone is in a bad state and it is only just usable, as it seems to control itself, i was wondering what the easiest way would be to fix the problem, would a factory reset work or is it unrepairable?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos