Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung S6 64GB DELAY !!!! 1st May

Just had a text from o2 saying the Samsung S6 64GB are no available now on the 10th April as Samsung have changed the launch date to 1st May anyone get the same. I have also spoken to o2 and they confirm this, seems strange to change the date so near...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

New software update

Hi guys had a software update last night it's g900fxxu1boc7 the only change I've noticed so far is the mute function is back which I'm pleased about the recurring contacts have stopped working message seems to have stopped as well fingers crossed ,no...

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop on Galaxy A3

Hi, Anyone know when we can expect lollipop to be rolled out to Galaxy A3 owners? Cheers

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia Ultra

Display6.4 inches TFT16 millions colours, 1920x1080 pixels Weight212 gramsDimensions179 x 92 x 6.5 mmCamera8 megapixel camera fast-capture camera with Exmor RS16x digital zoom with auto focusOn the insideGoogle Android 4.4 (Kitkat)2.2 GHz Qualcomm MS...

xperia-z-ultra-hero-black-620x420-a82de52b739491a12b1212ca4f27a18d.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! texts and MMS

how many people know that if you send a certain kind of text. ( one that contains a smiley or an emotionn, your smart phone converts it to a MMS and you get charged for it at 67p a time

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiuser support on HTC One M7

My understanding was that Lollipopp would support multiple users, but this seems to be missing from my M7. Any ideas why?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G3. continuous ads

I upgraded from a Samsung S4 to an LG G3 and changed provider from Virgin to o2. I am getting continuous interruptions if adverts for games, and now Asda. I have tried stopping these but had no luck.Please can anyone help?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G3 - SD card will no longer mounts after phone restart

I have had an LG G3 for about 3 days and yesterday added a 64gb Samsung MicroSD card to it. I copied over apps, photos and music to it in order to free up the internal storage space. All seemed to work fine until I switched off the phone and then swi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S6 Edge

I was having a little mooch around my local O2 store yesterday and looked at the Galaxy S6 Edge display model and I didn't like it! Honest first opinion the screen curving off round the edge just doesn't feel right, I don't know why, but it didn't fe...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mm-qcamera-daemon Galaxy S5

Anyone else experiencing problems with m-qcamera-daemon causing excessive battery drain? I'm currently on my FOURTH S5 handset (various software and hardware issues) and am considering dropping the S5 altogether as I am fed up with new handsets and f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos