Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Galaxy S6 Edge

I was having a little mooch around my local O2 store yesterday and looked at the Galaxy S6 Edge display model and I didn't like it! Honest first opinion the screen curving off round the edge just doesn't feel right, I don't know why, but it didn't fe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mm-qcamera-daemon Galaxy S5

Anyone else experiencing problems with m-qcamera-daemon causing excessive battery drain? I'm currently on my FOURTH S5 handset (various software and hardware issues) and am considering dropping the S5 altogether as I am fed up with new handsets and f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony z2 won't turn on,

Won't turn on, no vibrate when try to re boot, nothing at all, it's dead.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop update on M7.

Hi.I downloaded the OTA Lollipop update and tried to install it on my M7. Half way through the install the icon changed from the green circle to a red triangle and then rebooted the phone without installing the update.My phone is not rooted, flashed ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing samsung apps

Don't know if anyone can help but my built in samsung apps seem to have gone missing not sure where to im running lollipop it's got me baffled .

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 mini help needed again ;)

Hope someone can help please.When my mum rings me my phone says i am receiving a message did it twice in 9 minutes just now.I hadnt received no text.Used to do it before but whistled so i didnt know if it was my phone or mums S3 miniMum not got her o...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 Lollipop update worries

Hi there Just over a month ago I received the Lollipop update for my Galaxy S5 via Kies (I am on o2 in the UK). G900FXXU1B0A3. Like many people this is buggy, sluggish, has excessive battery drain and widget/app resets etc. I tried a cache partition ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 + Lollipop upgrade just done

Hi, I've upgraded my S4 this week and hit the battery drain problem. I've done the hard reset too. But it looks like I still have the problem (I did the reset yesterday). It's also taking longer to charge the phone. Is there a confirmed firmware fix ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with Wifi problems Samsung Galaxy

Hi i need some advice about my wifi on my samsung galaxy s4. i have 4G but i cant use any wifi apart from my home and work (where i know the passwords) because it says 'your connection is unstable' and wont let me use wifi if im anywhere else. I get ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tethering (usb or wifi) not working

Hi I just got an upgrade to an HTC One M8 today, with a 4G sim. I did the sim switch from my old sim and the new phone is working (phone and 4G data) fine. However, I tried tethering to my laptop via wifi and usb and it connects up but the laptop is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos