cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

@O2MACH2 wrote:

@perksie wrote:

Just run an AV scan 

You're right !.......MSE quarantined the Crinkles heart

That sounds painful.Smiley LOL

Ouch!doh.gif

Message 11 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm Stuart love gadgets & tech. Bought myself an iPhone last year after wanting one for a couple years. Absolutely love it, does what I want. O2 is great network overall as I have had many good phones from them, no bad cs experiences, great coverage everywhere I go.
Message 12 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@perksie wrote:

@O2MACH2 wrote:

@perksie wrote:

Just run an AV scan 

You're right !.......MSE quarantined the Crinkles heart

That sounds painful.Smiley LOL

Ouch!doh.gif

LOL where are you finding all those brilliant gifs jonsie? Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 13 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Too much time on my hands due to the lack of good weather! The walk to the pub is too far in the torrential downpoursSmiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Leonard I have joined here tonight because I am sending my gone back o o2 in the morning for repair but have not got the postal address to put on the package for the courier I wondered if someone could help me
Message 15 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, im joining the community because something amazing has just happened re my iphone 3gs and maybe others know about it !!!! iv reached a situation recently where i can virtually only get a signal outside in my greenhouse. Iv tried everything but nothing helps . This evening i was looking online and i found this article about putting the iphone in an empty glass to boost reception. I thought it was a joke but tried it anyway. OMG....it WORKS !!!

would love to know if anybody else has tried it. iv looked online again and there are quite a few people talking about trying this, though how you make a call whilst doing this i havnt yet worked out.

Message 16 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi Leonard I have joined here tonight because I am sending my gone back o o2 in the morning for repair but have not got the postal address to put on the package for the courier I wondered if someone could help me

Hi Chiman,

Welcome to the forums. Did you find the answer? If not, you might want to post a new thread in the correct boards.

Message 17 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

hi, im joining the community because something amazing has just happened re my iphone 3gs and maybe others know about it !!!! iv reached a situation recently where i can virtually only get a signal outside in my greenhouse. Iv tried everything but nothing helps . This evening i was looking online and i found this article about putting the iphone in an empty glass to boost reception. I thought it was a joke but tried it anyway. OMG....it WORKS !!!

would love to know if anybody else has tried it. iv looked online again and there are quite a few people talking about trying this, though how you make a call whilst doing this i havnt yet worked out.

Hi Walker1,

Welcome to the forums! You're probably best of asking such questions in the Applie iOS devices forum. Just create a new thread and post your message.

Cheers,

Leonard

Message 18 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm Evey and a long time customer of o2. I've just upgraded to my very first smartphone and still learning and trying to work out what everything does lol
Message 19 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Hi Evey good to see you joining in here.:smileyhappy:

Take a look at the Off Topic section while your here.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 20 of 970