O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 27: Desk Jockey
Leonard

Introduce yourself

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are :smileyhappy:

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a private message.

Please use plain text.
adamtemp64
Topics: 222
Kudos: 953
Solutions: 1,018

Re: Introduce yourself

Leonard Hi

My name is Adam

I have been a very active member of the forums for 4 years and continue to provide advice an help where I can.

Main area is iphone usage and help and Business tariffs. But been an o2 / cellnet customer for many years.

I will continue to help where I can and feedback errors etc I discover in trying to assist others if the support pages are out of date or missing info etc.

Adam

P.S. I have hobbies that include being a radio amateur so understand the working of radio signals etc

2 iPhone 5s 32gb on 4g 8gb tariff 1 iPhone 4s 16gb sim only on business contract
iPad 3 wifi-3g 64gb
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (still 2g only and it is 2014)
Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 207
Solutions: 1,994

Hi,

I'm jonsie and I am an alcoholic!

Oops!....wrong place:smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Level 22: Usually online
Guest2

jonsie wrote:

Hi,

jonsie,

do you know if the hot, sweet tea that I just spat over my laptop screen and keyboard will do any damage ?......oh, I forgot, there may be bits of Fox's Ginger Crinkles involved as I was dunking at the time.

Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 207
Solutions: 1,994

No it will be fine once it's soaked in and dried! May have to press the keys a bit harder though:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

O2MACH2 wrote:

jonsie wrote:

Hi,

jonsie,

do you know if the hot, sweet tea that I just spat over my laptop screen and keyboard will do any damage ?......oh, I forgot, there may be bits of Fox's Ginger Crinkles involved as I was dunking at the time.

Just run an AV scan and check with Microsoft for updates and you'll be fine.:smileyvery-happy:

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4
Please use plain text.
Level 22: Usually online
Guest2

perksie wrote:

Just run an AV scan 

You're right !.......MSE quarantined the Crinkles :heart:

Please use plain text.
npr
Kudos: 40
Solutions: 91

jonsie wrote:

Hi,

Best post of the week :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
DaveC
Topics: 23
Kudos: 77
Solutions: 24

Hi - I'm Dave and I've been around O2 for some time. I've been with mobiles since I got my first in '93 on Cellnet 

To contact O2 click "Contact us" at the bottom of any O2 page, and click the service you need, or wait for "Live Chat" to appear.

Mobile since 1993
Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

O2MACH2 wrote:

perksie wrote:

Just run an AV scan 

You're right !.......MSE quarantined the Crinkles :heart:

That sounds painful.:smileylol:

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4
Please use plain text.