Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Ultra Disconnecting from Cellular Data and only connects again if watch is restarted

Hi, I'm experiencing some issues with the cellular connection on an Apple Watch Ultra. The cellular data connection drops and does not come back unless the Watch is restarted. This problems occurs when using the watch for cellular features. ie when i...

mobileappz by Level 3: Thinker
  • 232 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! HUAWEI Watch 4 Esim

HiIs it possible to get a O2 ESIM to work with the HUAWEI watch 4?

Andy73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge to mobile

How do you stop charge to mobile? 

Bec6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone will not call or text

Phone will not call or textI have topped up but when i try to call anyone i get the automatic message saying you do not have enough credit

Ciaran123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new network connection/service on new SIM

i have just taken out a new O2 contract with a new phone, all has been set up correctly as confirmed in the o2 shop.However the new SIM is not getting any network connection. o2 over the phone customer service and also the O2 store have both tried ne...

Resolved! caller id

I transiyioned to O2 from Virgin some months ago and all was well till two weeks ago when caller ID stopped working. Two call to customer service have not resolved the issue

rd001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Sim not activated

Hi, I have a problem in Europe my card not see networks, and not connected him. Help me please, I am not registered in my o2, because code activation not sent me, I not have a network

Gently by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

I have ported my number from EE, but since this as been done I can not make calls on my mobile. I've now spoken to several people about this from o2 and I'm getting told different things. I can receive calls and message. This as been going on since F...

Gaz1677 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos