Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Travel changed 26th march 2013

You now get the following On pay monthly you get 15mb data for your £1.99 and can add £15mb blocks for 1.99 by texting moredata to 23336 cost 8.5p a sms.Data stops at end of 15mb.Calls now only the 50p connection charge for 60 mins (no longer uses al...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How do I change to a simplicity tariff

I've finished my contract term and want to change to a simplicity tariff as can get the same data and call for have the monthly charge, but when I go to the change tariff section of MyO2 there is no simplicity tariffs available.How do I change?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! overcharged on my contract

hi, my name is stuart,i took up a new contract in march on a 25.90 which was with a discount of 30% and should have been £37.Since then i have been charged £60 in april and £37 in may,now they want £38 for june, i have been up shop on two occasions a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! someone else answering my call

Im on 02 international my husband is in algeria i am in uk tonight i called him and a spanish women answered saying hola the second time i called she answered again after a angry text from me hubby goes to internet cafe says he had the same problem w...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting a lost phone

Hi Has anyone ever had an issue reporting a lost phone? I used 'live chat' yesterday to report it, I was told that in order to do this I would need to provide two numbers that I call or text regularly. I explained that the numbers are on the phone wh...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from LG Phone to IPhone - Sim card help

Hello, I have an LG phone which was on a pay 30 day contract (simplicity). I have upgraded this week to a IPhone 4 on a monthly contract (2 years) and received it today with a 'combi sim' for pay monthly and business. I am confused as to whether I ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I make partial payments on a disconnected contract?

I have two phone contracts, one which is active, and one which I believed had ceased, but apparently not, the contract is now up but I still have a final bill to pay which is rather large. I would like to pay the bill in partial payments, does anyone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Wifi changed to Basics for Iphone ???

why has my account changed from "Unlimited Wifi" to "Basics for iphone" with an extra cost of £3.00 per month?? Change seemed to happen end of February but only just noticed??

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delay starting my new tariff

Hi there, My husband has changed his tariff on his phone and it takes effect at midnight. We have just done the same for my phone, exactly the same phone and changes, and it won't kick in until 21st June - why is this please? I would like to move asa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos