Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Question about my bill

Hi, Just wanted to clarify this before I cancel my direct debit! I cancelled my contract earlier this month and got my final o2 bill today, and in the email it says "the balance on your account means you have nothing to pay this month", I checked thr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding PAYG phone number to existing pay monthly account

Hello, I already have a pay monthly phone and MyO2 account. I have just got a PAYG sim and phone number to use as a second phone, how do I add this to my already existing MyO2 account? I don't want to have to have two accounts! Cheers.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my Order

Does anyone have a secret method of getting anyone at O2 to understand a simle change I need to make. Have been trying for 4 days to change the delivery address for an order. Each time I am told it has been done, however when I contact the delivery c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit draining

I just got pay and go go go and had £10 credit. There's no way I've used text or call allowance yet my £10 is now at £7 and being eaten away every time I send a text. Any ideas please?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff not in Scope

Hi Fokes.Can anyone help me...I am on pay as you go with O2. The other evening I received a text claiming I had received 200 free text and 200 minutes free. However whenever I log in to my account to view how many minutes or texts I have left all I g...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my account

how can i find out how i have used my top up, i would like an itemised account. is this possible

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone

Hi one of my contracts is up on the 21st October and I would like to cancel it been told to ring 202 off phone been trying since Monday 10-20 times a day but never get hold of anyone so starting to loose my patients is there anything else i can do

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit stopped by bank

I'm running low on funds this month, and thought i had enough to cover the surprise bills that like to come out a few days before payday. Everything went fine for all my other bills except for o2, which the bank did the direct debit for, but then sen...

Resolved! O2 Refresh/ Phone Plan

The below terms confuse me - these terms are for iPhone 5S, Airtime: £17, Phone Plan, £15 and £169.99 upfront. So that means for phone I would be only paying £530, but it says phone price is £600. And do I own the phone now or when paying the credit ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU Tarrif?

I have just received a text telling me I have used £20 worth of data downloads whilst outside of the EU, which is, of course, limited to £1.99 per day. I am in Slovenija at a conference: Slovenija is in the EU and the Eurozone! Make you wonder why O2...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos