Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Numbers starting with prefix 03

I am on the O2 unlimited pay monthly - 'free' calls, texts and 1g Internet contract. Please can someone advise me if telephone numbers starting with 03 are included as a 'free number' as is the case for numbers starting with 01 and 02. Many thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Would be nice

Hello, During BT's fibre update, they publish the next locations. It would be nice to know if the vodafone mast near my office was in line for an o2 marriage. Tugo is excellent, but for business visitors on o2, they have nothing and people that don't...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has my bill been paid

Hi there can you tell me if my latest bill been paid.As at this moment in time,i cannot not send any texts message's, and also cannot make any calls.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not renewing on renewal date

Hi there, Just wanted to know, how do I let O2 know, that I don't want to renew on my renewal date? I want to explore other options, but I can't seem to find the right place. Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel insurance

How do I cancel my insurance? When I go to manage bolt ons I cannot see an option to cancel this.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Putting Account Into Credit

Hi guys, Seeing as O2 don't seem to want customers to email them questions direct (nice customer service by the way!) I was hoping someone in here might be able to answer a question. I currently pay my contract monthly by direct debit but I was wonde...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent help needed regarding my contract

Hey guys, First off, I just want to say I have been with o2 since i got my first phone, and have never had any problems with them. However, I have been informed today by my employer that my job is under threat due to "hard financial times". this is a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos