Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Call Divert to Voicemail in USA

Hi All, I have just had a 100% useless conversation with someone on O2's Live chat system, so here goes nothing. Off to the US on Saturday. I don't want to receive any calls whilst I'm out there, not do I want to incur any charges. Will setting up ca...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering to BlackBerry from Nexus 7 failure

A few weeks ago I used some really useful information here on the Community regarding Tethering my Nexus 7 (WiFi only model) to my BlackBerry Curve 8900Once I'd put all the settings in as recommended here it worked like a charm. The BlackBerry was Bl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal

i have spoken online chat to 8 02 tech people including one guru and no one has solved my problem. They told me i had a fault on my sim and sent me a new one. Still no signal. I get texts come through a day old and I cannot send texts, they take hour...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Monthly Changes

I signed up in Feburary for a tariff using a 3rd party company (Mobiles.co.uk). This deal was for 300 minutes, Unlim texts and 500Mb internet @15.99 a month.Ever since then I have been charged £21.99 a month.After contacting o2 they told me that I co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referred to credit team

I have been residing in UK for more than three years now.. Well, 3 years and 9 months to be specific. I did not get anymore options to enter all my address details.. while my application for the mobile contract has been referred to the credit team. I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code

How can I get my PAC code out of O2? They will only Text it to defunct mobile which I cannot access - do i really have to go the the regulator or is there someone in o2 who understands customer service?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlimited calls and text +1 gb deta

I called around 27000 mins to land line 03 numbers and o2 blocked me I used around 50.000 text and they blocked me again so it's not unlimited but if you use 20.000 mins and 30.000 text per month then it's on that's what I am doing since last 6 month...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change number

can i replace pay as you go sim with monthly contract and retain my original number

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Germany!

Hello, as the title says I am moving to Germany in 2 weeks as my husband is in the Army. My contract is 10 months into a 24 month contract so I know I cannot cancel it without a hefty I have tried calling from my mobile to 02 to find out my options a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos