Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Customer care number doesnt work

Hi, I have been trying to contact O2 customer care in order to get an upgrade. Number are :1. (+44) 844 809 0202 - Call doesnt even get established.2. (+44) 880 097 7733 - Same response as above3. (+44) 800 028 0202 - same response as above. I'm also...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade early/buy out contract

My contract runs out in February, but I've bee told I can pay £120 to upgrade early to the iphone 5s on Friday.However, my contract has always been in my mums name so whenever I phone up they have to speak to her. I want to change this to my name.So....

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! consumer rights regarding faulty phone

hello about 2 months ago I bought a samsung galaxy s4 on contract through an o2 store.One of the features I got it for was the ability to connect the phone to the tv and watch movies/ netflix etc on the tv.However my phone is not able to do this for ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of text and data in Spain

If I send a text in Spain how much will it cost? And as I have I iphone can I set it up not to get roaming charges but sill send send text messages over iMessage or what's app?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

How do I turn voicemail off

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emailing a complaint.

This moring I received my bill. Which was much larger than usual.Yesterday I wanted to use O2 Directory Enquires Service but got no answer.I was due to the urgency of my enquiry I had to resort to BT.For a 4 minute call I have been charged £12.I rele...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Off on holiday today HELP!

Great to see all the information from O2 on travel usage feel comfortable using my phone in Turkey next week. However, my hotel offers free wi-fi and being a bit thick I cannot work out from O2 help will this free Wi-fi be free? Or will my internatio...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has my upgrade been accepted?

I upgraded earlier to the iPhone 5s gold and have to wait 3-6 weeks for delivery which is fine. But I was wondering if I've been accepted now like passed a credit check if there was one? I had an email which told me to login to O2 to sign the credit ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Refresh - PLEASE HELP - WORRIED!

Hi All. I had heard about 02 refresh and wanted to upgrade to a newer iphone, so I visted the 02 refresh page once signed into my account, it clearly states that it is now available online...happy days i thought, in my account overview it said it wou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DIRECT DEBIT ON A SATURDAY

hi,my sons online bill says payment due 21st (sat) is that just cos 14 days after billing date and will not actually be taken until monday?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos