Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

2 phones

I have 2 mobile phones on 02 how do i see both bills online , tryed my 02 and can`t see any bills

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

ok so they blocked my phone until I paid the bill,paid the bill and still can't use the phone what's going on any help much appreciated

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 selling customer details.

I have been with O2 for years with the same contract but rcently (for the last few months) I have been receiving targeted calls about PPI, by targeted I mean they are using 'my' name (the contract name) in the calls/text. Just to clarifiy the only pl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G data in Leeds City Walk - LS11 - useless

4G is useless in LS11 9AR. I have full 4G signal all day every day. But, data services over that signal often do not work. If they work, they are incredibly slow. Voice services work fine (but not voice mail, which I guess requires the data connectio...

ajm_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit not crediting to phone

Hello, I topped up £15 to my mothers mobile but the funds haven't appeared on her phone yet they have appeared debiting on the bank account. I topped the credit yesterday, the 29th, wonder if you could help? Many thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activing My Sim is taking forever

Hello everyone I got my phont stolen on holiday and have got my replacement phone this morning at 11am and I went onto o2 chat and ask them to activate my sim card it has now been 6 hours and it is still not working it states online around 30 minutes...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charging for texting new O2 monthly number

Hi, I recently became owner of an LG G3 on monthly contract and I am having some issues regarding people texting me, and them being charged for it. These people all have unlimited messages and free calls to O2-UK numbers yet for some reason, they are...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

dear O2I placed an upgrade a couple of weeks ago for my iPhone 6, then my wife's a day later. She got hers on launch day I'm still waiting. This I'm sure has to do with the colour I requested. However.. I've received messages telling me my Amazon fir...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving the country

I currently have a pay monthly account with o2. I am due to leave the country for approx 4 months and wonder is there is anyway of freezing my account as i will not able to us my phone while out of the country?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my device

Hi I joined you nearly 2 months ago I am a pay monthly customer.problem is I have a 4g sim in a 3g phone

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos