Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Looking to join O2 - any advice?

Hi All, Looking to join O2 and will be porting my number from existing supplier.I am interested in a 4g package with either a Samsung Galaxy Alpha or S5. Does anyone have experience of a similar package? I am particularly interested in knowing : How ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

please cancel my contract

HIi'm out of contract, on SIM only deal., paying monthly. I do not have the SIM card any more. I do not live in the UK now so am not able to receive messages on the number you have.I am unable to enter a current (non-uk) number into this site. Please...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 'Sim not provisioned'

My iPhone6 that i purchased on friday and has been working since then, has now got no service as of this morning and is saying 'sim not provisoned', i do not know why this is as it is not a new sim so should not need activated and I am in work and un...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off iPhone 5S - Contract term?

Hi all -This is a follow up to my previouse thread (Answered as a - not possible). Another angle -According to my O2 Device Plan I have a settlement amount of £130 for my iPhone 5SThe overall contract was setup a year ago for 24 Months. Question -If ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding an account

I have two mobiles with you at the moment and want to add a third for my son. Would this be possible?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! price matching rivals

anyone else tried to get o2 to price match other networks? seen great offers on t mobile for unlimited data, 500 mins, unlimited texts and free phone for £27 p/m. tried to get them to match this or at least give me 4gb (highest they do) but all i get...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged twice

I always pay my phone bill manually as soon as I have the money so it's out of the way. I have never had any problems before until I just checked my bank account and saw I had -£28. I payed my bill on the 10th September and it wasn't due till 21st Se...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 account doesn't have my phone associated with it

This has been an issue ever since I joined. I login to my account and it has no record of my current pay monthly contract. No bills or anything, it just says: "You don't appear to have any valid products associated with this account." It hasn't been ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HOW DO I MOVE TO PAY MONTHLY BUT KEEP EXISTING P&G NUMBER

I thought it would be easy to find help on the O2 Website, but I really do think there is a band of malignant gnomes on the loose messing things up (or maybe they only exist in my PC).My "PROBLEM" is - I want advice on the procedure to be followed so...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting o2 email account

I know this is not the right place, but tearing my hair out trying to get o2 to delete my two "......@o2.co.uk" email accounts, one of which I believe has been hacked. o2 tell me the emails do not exist anymore, despite the fact I can still send and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos