Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sun+ need code

Hi i have upgraded my price plan and should be getting sun+ free as i have a 5 gb contract but I didn't recieve my code could you send me a new one please.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill

I'm trying to pay my bill online bit everytime I click the "pay my bill" option it redirects me to MyO2 where I then have no option to pay online. I have tried to call but the call fails. I'm unable to use a landline. I've also tried to seek help fro...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to pay bills online

I've been trying to pay two O2 bills on line as i normally do but each time I try i'm re-directed to a page that says that page is currently unavailable. It's been like this for four days. Anyone else having these issues? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automated

Does anyone know the reason why we cannot pay by automated message anymore? Or know a number that is?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open - NHS Foundation Trust members?

Hello, I'm considering switching to O2 as my current contract has recently run out. I am a member of an NHS Foundation Trust and I was wondering if I am eligible for the O2 Open discount. I'm registered on the NHS Discounts website, but I don't see a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-activate old contract

The contract on my old phone ran out about a year ago ( I upgraded and changed my number/contract ) since then I was using the old phone as a iPod, now my sister wants to use the phone, is there any way to re-activate the phone/contract, can the phon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Upgrade

Forgive me, I have searched but can't find a definate answer I have a balance on my Devcie Plan but want ot uprgrade my phone, I know I have to pay the balance off to do this. Does this have to be done over the phone or can I do it in store whilst so...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wishing to upgrade to samsung galaxy note 3

hii am wanting to upgrade ie pay off my current monthly plan and get the note 3 but on the web site it says out of stock try my local store is there a way of checking online which stores have the note 3 in stock

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! billing

how do i access my itemised bill ????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos