Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Moving from current O2 pay monthly to new 3rd party O2 sim only

Hi, I've been trying to speak to O2 customer services all day but not getting very far. Here is my dilemma, hope somebody can help. Today I've entered the final month of a 24 month pay monthly contract (end date is 27th March 2015). I have seen a new...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

international calls

Please help me out with this! I bought the SIM card yesterday and put 10 pounds on the account and today I have chosen 3 international numbers for calling but even though I can see on My O2 that this service-of calling 3 numbers abroad is ready to us...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat invoices and past bills

Hi Since 1999 I have been able to print off a VAT invoice and view older bills now this seems to have ceased, yet if you look at the phone app it says it is still possible to view older bills at least.. "We only show up to six months previous bills. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail Callback issue

Firstly I hope I am able to explain this properly as O2 Customer Service couldn't quite grasp my issue. I use O2 Voicemail and have it set up for when I fail to answer a call, reject an incoming call, or I am unreachable normally due to no signal. If...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open - NUS Discount

Hi All, I have recently bought a Contract directly via O2. The phone was bought on the phone through O2 customer services. Whilst speaking to the customer services advisor, she told me that i can also receive a NUS discount on my tariff amount, if i ...

Thek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! invoice

please tell me how I can get an invoice for my monthly instalments relateing to the handset cost.I've tried customer services but they were not very helpful.Paul.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 to 02 calls

Hey I'm on a pay monthly contract with 500 minutes a month, is 02 to 02 free or not. Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill and payment

I find it funny how o2 take the money from your bank then return it for no reason causing me charges then block my phones use not I can't even call the payment line at all to pay and the online service is not working haha what a joke of a companyThis...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

What is my tariff?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos