cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice

Anonymous
Not applicable

please tell me how I can get an invoice for my monthly instalments relateing to the handset cost.

I've tried customer services but they were not very helpful.

Paul.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145711 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28014 Solutions
It's actually under "Device Plan Details" in your My O2 https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/paymonthly/ccaphoneplan?disambiguation_id=83c54ea5-2666-4259-8b9f-fda3686f...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you look in your http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 at past bills and print them off.
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 145711 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28014 Solutions
It's actually under "Device Plan Details" in your My O2 https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/paymonthly/ccaphoneplan?disambiguation_id=83c54ea5-2666-4259-8b9f-fda3686f...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Paulcarpets, were you able to get the invoices you wanted? remember to mark a post as your solution if you found one! You can find that button on each reply you receive slight_smile Let us know if you have more questions!
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, but that link took me to links to my phone nrs. I have 3 phones. I click on the number I want to print a bill from and there is no bill print or download option. I was printing all my bills no issue until last month. The site has changed and the chat facility is useless.

Appreciate any help on here?

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 145711 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28014 Solutions

Just go to your My O2 for the number you want and then the device plan tab.

device.PNG

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 145711 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28014 Solutions

Further down you need to click here:

device2.PNG

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 7 of 7