Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Question about paying off contract early

Hello,Is it at all possible I can pay off my contract early but NOT upgrade my phone or my plan? I want to keep my phone but just pay O2 what is owed, but all at once instead of over the remainer of the 24 months. The only issue is that when I got th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No address or post code on my latest bill

My cash back from Mobiles.co.uk has been declined because I can no longer extract a copy of my o2 bill that shows my address and postcode. I did not have this problem last November, the last "proof" bill I had to send them. Anyone else had this probl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service??

Today I upgraded my phone and I set everything up okay except my sim dosent work. It says no service on the notification bar and when I go to settings>general>about>network it says sim Niro provisioned?

Rhianna01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat not working?

Trying to use 'Live Chat' to discuss my contract renewal but as soon as I start a session it displays 'chat not initialiased' followed by a pause and then 'chat ended'. Is there currently an issue with the system?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cellular Data Settings

I had read on a thread about changing my Celluar data settings to:APN: mobile.o2.co.ukUsername: BypassPassword: PasswordThis was because when I attempted to stream any videos through 4G, the quality was poor. Yet when connected to a mobile broadband ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

12 month lock in on new iPhone 6 on PAYG

I have had my iPhone 6 for 3 months now and I am fed up with the lack of 4G availability outside London and on the trains. I thought I would try out EE and discovered to my horror that unlike virtually every other network O2 lock in their PAYG custom...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello, I signed up for 02 on saturday, my sim hasn't yet been delivered and i'm just wondering why I have already had a bill for £16.58?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity upgrade. SIM question.

Hi, I have a Nexus 4 on a Simplicity tariff and I plan on upgrading to a Nexus 6 on a Refresh plan soon. The two phones have different SIM card sizes so how do I keep the same number? Will the phone come with a SIM with the same number and the old SI...

Resolved! Don't want to review my Contract

HiMy Name is Noor ul ain my contact going to be end in april 2015.I don't want to review my account can you please delete my account. thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How To View March 2015 Mobile Phone Use To Date

Hello, I'm a bit confused. I used to be able to view my old bills and also the current month's usage quite easily on the 02 web site. However, things seem to have changed and I can only view last month's call/text details. I need to check March 2015 ...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos