Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Tariff Simplicity 20

I have been browsing tariffs on the o2 site and I am interested in the 'Online simplicity 20 Exclusive SIM Only pay monthly contract'. This include 1200 texts and 600 minutes with unlimited o2 calls and texts. I currently have a 300 free texts SIM. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD2 ROM Question

Hi Another HD2 question please,Ive been doing a little forum browsing and discovered that most ROM versions upto and including 1.48 are meant to be quite buggy.Anyone know what version the o2 contracted phones are on ?Cheers

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet abroad tariff ?

I've got a SIM Only simplicity 12 month contract including unlimited web bolt on for £ 20, a month.I'm going to Holland in a couple of days, but can't seem to find the costs of using internet (on my Nokia N85) abroad ?And can comeone also please conf...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

overseas charges

I recently spent some time overseas where telefonica have mobile services business. Why then must i pay 6 pounds for data and the other higher rates for calls. Why can i not register with another telefonica company abroad. Can anyone explain why the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 3g. "Unlimited" text and web on a 500mb dat

Hi. I own an iphone 3g on the so called "UNLIMITED" text and web, which has a data cap of 500mb. Do the math, and depending on the month that is around 16 mb per day. On the iphone, that is used within seconds. In-fact, i can't even use youtube as i ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC HD2 questions

Hi Im reasonably keen to get this phone as, other than a phone, my main usage would be the internet...for which the 4.3in screen would be perfect.I have read that there are/were quite a few bugs in the HD2 at the moment.So my question is this, if any...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading and the 'o2 open' scheme

I am on the 'o2 open' discount scheme and have completed the 18month contract term.If I upgrade my phone with o2 will I keep my existing contract terms with the open discount?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text and Web false advertising

I am on Text and Web and I topped up today. The website says that a £10 top up gets you 300 texts and unlimited internet. Screen captures below:However when I topped up I got a text saying I now have unlimited texts for the month, no internet. I cont...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract

Hi,I am after a bit of advise as my contract is ending on the 27th of Feb.I emailed and sent a letter in December to give 02 notice I would not be renewing after the 27th of Feb.I received a letter, an email and sms stating that the contract would en...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade sooner with dial-a-phone.

I last upgraded with Dial-a-phone as they were offering a better deal than o2 with cashback by redemption. This upgrade was on 23/09/08, 18mths contract. But here's where the confusion begins... Dial-a-phone say I can upgrade from 23/02/10 but o2 say...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos