Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Burnt by new Galaxy Note 4

To cut a long story short I plugged my Note 4 into the fast charger about 2 weeks ago and 30 seconds later I started to see smoke from the charger port, pulled out the lead immediately and proceeded to burn my finger. I spoke to my retailer and they ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking Premium Rate Numbers

Hi, I have been advised by an O2 sales assistant that a block can be put on my O2 account to stop me (or anyone who steals my phone) from calling premium rate numbers. She also said that this block was enabled on my account, but could not explain how...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited is actually 4gb

I am currently on an old simplicity deal that allegedly was unlimited data unlimited texts & 900 mins. I was contacted today via text to say there had decided to freeze my data until my next bill. So I contacted them and they explained unlimited was ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation Question

HI, I have 2 phones on my account, one of which is used by my mother. She wants to move her number across to another network, and we know that we'll have an early termination fee to pay as there is still 6 months left on the contract. My mother can't...

Waffles1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my contract

I would like to cancel my 02 contract as I am emegrating in the new year. I have tried to contact by 02 by telephone today several times however I have been on hold far too long.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6

Dose anyone know Where/How I can get an Iphone 6 64GB Silver on contract before 2015??? It's says on o2 website 3 weeks or more delivery time... I don't wanna buy the phone outright... My local o2 store don't have any in stock.. I am looking to upgar...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing from monthly to PAYG

I bought an Iphone 5S last year and the contract runs out this month. I never used the phone even at O2's lowest tariff of £8 (really!) and so just wanted to change to PAYG so I have an emergency means of contact. I went to O2 Trowbridge today and ex...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! end of contract

how much will i pay when my 24 month contract runs out on 20 December, will I pay less as the phone is then paid for?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Natural end of contract

My contract came to a natural end on 7 nov 2014, after a 24 months contract, I assumed that this is the end but am told I need to give 30 days notice. I do not want to be charged for an extra month as I cannot afford it. Why isn't that date considere...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change nilling date

I get paid on the 16th but my phone bills are due 8th if I ring up will they change my dates

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos