Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I top up £10 monthly and with this I am meant to get 1000 texts, 250 minutes and 500mn data. This month I recieved a text telling me that I will be getting unlimited texts included in my top up this month, instead I have got nothing. I realised this ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broken Mast - Complaint

Hi, I have a little problem, mid december o2 mast nearby my house went wrong and I dont get any signal at home or get very little signal. I am bound with o2 with a 24m contract (14 months left) and I am trying to cancel my contract without caneclatio...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why cant I pay via internet?

Yet again I have tried to pay my mobile phone bill via internet and yeat again am unable too!The first month it went through ok, but the last twice I have had to pay it over the phone.I put in all the correct information, click make payment and ....N...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone upgrade questions

Hi This is the 1st contract phone ive had so never done the whole upgrade thing. Got a few questions if someone could kindly answer them. My contract on my S3 expires on the 13th Feb. So 1) Can i just go in the shop on the 13th, pick a new phone and ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! approx time remaining

Hello readers,I have a pay & go internet dongle.When I connect I get a screen which gives some information like data remaining.Also there is a time (approx. time remaining) can somebody explain what this is as HELP is of no help, neither was the O2 s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

recontracting team

How very patronising they are. I asked about any deals going to upgrade my phone. only to be told i shouldn't expect any discounts since I'm on a low tariff. I am a full-time carer and £28 pm is a lot of money to me . I understand but it's they way s...

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will lowering a tariff when signing up reduce the deposit

Hi This is my first post, hoping someone can answer this. I applied for a o2 contract, was asked for a £475 deposit on an iphone 6, £53 a month plan. I've never had credit before in my life My question is, if I went on a cheaper tariff, with a cheape...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacing an old (large!) SIM

I have a new Iphone6 and yet my O2 SIM was last used in an Iphone3, meaning it is huge, and far too large for the now micro (nano?) size used in the Iphone6. My problem is I am currently living overseas, so is there anyway I can address this issue, o...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing/Restricting times for receiving SMS messages from O2

Is there any way to prevent messages being sent at unsociable hours without cancelling them completely? Getting a bit fed up with receiving my bill information in the early hours of the morning. This time it was around 5am on Sunday morning but it ha...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos