Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

upgrading to Iphone6 and unlocking

I currently have a blackberry z10 on O2 Refresh that only gives me 750mb data so most months I have to buy extra. I know it will cost me £120 to upgrade early on Refresh. I like the look of the Iphone6 but the cheapest deal on here is £48 per month. ...

Jester88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nestle O2 open scheme

In the shop I was told that as my dad works for nestle I would be eligible for the discount they offer through their O2 open scheme, when trying to register for this online after signing up for my contract in store it keeps saying that the organisati...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Z1 compact and pay monthly MMS

I am at the end of my tether with O2 and Mms messages to my phone. I have been on the phone for hours, been to see guru, tried settings, received a new sim card and installed my sim on my work phone which does receive mms with my work sim and still n...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cannot do sim swap in my area.

I recieved my new note 4 thursday. When i got home i fired up my pc and proceded to your website to do the sim swap from my note 2 3g to the note 4 4g sim, this site tells me there is no 4 g in my area as such i can not do a sim swap. Where do i go f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go top up

Hi guys. I topped up by mobile by £10 last weekend. I went to make a phonecall today and said all the credit had gone. I am also meant to get so many free minutes. Can someone tell me what has happened with it? I havent used the phone since last week...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No loyalty to customers

Just called to cancel my account and no effort was made to keep me as a customer no thank you for 6 years with O2 absolutely no loyalty whatsoever ever well I might just be one customer but if you treat all your customers like this then it's no wonde...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with TopUp

Hello, For the past few days now, I've been trying to top up on Pay & Go from my mobile phone, but all I get is an error message stating that my card details are invalid. I've checked my balance online, and it states that my credit is too low to enab...

in a NO SERVICE area -- No viable Solution

I have complained about the fact that whilst at home, work, college and my other family member's houses I cannot get a signal! I initiated the complaint within 2 days of getting my phone and SIM card (over 10 months ago) via the Chat Service. The sol...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help! Second sim swap has failed

My contract is up for renewal and I decided to keep my old iPhone 3 but change the contract and bolt on an iPad too. The shop did the sim swap for me and within a short period of time my old sim because de-activated, however I got a No Service messag...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos