Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity upgrade. SIM question.

Hi, I have a Nexus 4 on a Simplicity tariff and I plan on upgrading to a Nexus 6 on a Refresh plan soon. The two phones have different SIM card sizes so how do I keep the same number? Will the phone come with a SIM with the same number and the old SI...

Resolved! Don't want to review my Contract

HiMy Name is Noor ul ain my contact going to be end in april 2015.I don't want to review my account can you please delete my account. thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How To View March 2015 Mobile Phone Use To Date

Hello, I'm a bit confused. I used to be able to view my old bills and also the current month's usage quite easily on the 02 web site. However, things seem to have changed and I can only view last month's call/text details. I need to check March 2015 ...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G broadband sim card

Where do you get your free 4G broadband sim card, broadband dongle?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to remove Data Add on Bolts

HiFor some reason on my monthly contact I have £5 worth of Data Add on Bolts which i have not asked for. How do you remove this.Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay bill

Hi I have been cut off as have an unpaid bill. I want to pay this now online as I cannot call any of the free payment numbers as cut off. How do I do this online as been searching my o2 and cannot find payment option?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to upgrade early via third party

Hi, I am 17 months into a 24 month refresh contract with 02 . I would like to upgrade early and "My 02" states it will cost me £200 to do this which i'm happy to do My question is - I have found a better deal from Carphone Warehouse . Can I upgrade w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing Question

I've just received my second bill from O2 and I think I've been overcharged but I was hoping someone could confirm before I call customer service in case I'm going mad! The bill is as follows: Tariff = £20.00Minutes = £0.50Messages = £0.67Total befor...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Numbers covered by free minutes allowance

I note that we are going to be charged for certain numbers in July this year, but I cannot seem to find what the situation is regarding which numbers are counted as part of my unlimited minutes allowance right now.For example, is an 0845 number free ...

Gemini566 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos