Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! payg limited service

Hi,my spare phone I use as emergency phone in the car has got limited access message on the screen.I've been on my o2 account and the credits gone to 0.Is this because I've not used the phone for a while?If this is so how do I get the phone number ba...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone6 upgrade

Contract expired and due an upgrade. Missed loads of calls from 02 on 0845 number. Like an iPhone 6 but online tariffs pricey. Mobile.co.uk and Carphone warehouse both cheaper. Will 02 be flexible or do just go else re?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No upgrade path - Windows Phone

As the happy owner of a Lumia 925, I'm nearing the end of my contract, and was looking forward to an upgrade... except there's nothing to upgrade to. For some reason, you've stopped selling the 1320 and the 1520, which leaves me nowhere to go but dow...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Patchy in BB2 7LF Area

O2 online status shows things as alright, but several users here on Tesco and o2 are struggling with patchy network connections for internet, texts and phone calls. Called o2 they are saying there is nothing wrong in the area but there must be? It se...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor advice, wasted time and money.

On Friday I went to the local o2 shop with a view of changing my old Pay as you Go Nokia phone for a new mobile, I chose the Samsung Galaxy III mini. I liked the size of the phone and the features however, the main use of the phone for me would be fo...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get my number & balance back?

Hi,I have not used my O2 pay as you go sim card for more than 6 months and I think it become inactive as when I turn it on the sim card registration gets failed.How can i get my number back and the balance I had on it as the balance is still displayi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mis-sold Contract

I'm looking for abit advice on the following;Just before Christmas i was due an upgrade. So when i received a phone call stating "I can see your due an upgrade" i assumed it was O2. being tricked accepted this new upgrade(by phone only) but when some...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What the f......O2

I signed up on a deal for 13£ a month, yet you're charging me £15? Wtf? And of course when I try to get a breakdown of charges it's not available. You make Three look like Gods! What was I thinking switching... Are three buying you out? One hopes so,...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I rang up 02 about ten minutes ago to pay an outstanding bill, said thankyou for payment and would send me a receipt. yet when I check online it says outstanding balance and phone hasn't come back on. Help

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I have tried to top up with my credit card for £10 today, I have a new card with the same number. The ending 4 numbers are diffrante from the privuase card

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos