Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Contract

where on this website can I cancel my contract?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AC Code

Hi please can some-one help me get my PAC Code from O2 as I wish to switch to Vodaphone on contract and need this number. I have rung O2 to do this but needed to answer questions - i.e Balance left on phone, which was easy to answer and how much did ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Original tariff

I have tried searching your site to find out what I am paying for calls and texts, but cannot find it anywhere, just that I am on the 'Original' tariff, with no explanation of what this is. Plenty of info about 'Big Bundles' and 'Big Talker', but not...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I write a review

HiI'm new to this so please forgive me if I have posted this isn the wrong area. Earlier I thoughtr about writing a review for one of the drvices i have from o2. I cannot find anything anywhere on teh web page to do this. i can read other members rev...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 084 numbers

Can I use my minutes to call an 084 number or will I be charged at a standard rate?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim for current contract

I got a new iphone 6 last week along with a new sim, I have out the new sim in and set it all up but it doesnt seem to be registered to my number. What do I need to do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best time to change tariff to avoid pro rata billing?

As per subject - from your experience, when is the best time to switch tariff and have no or as little pro rata split billing periods? I have been on simplicity for a while now and it doesn't have an inclusive data allowance other than web daily. I c...

Viewfinder by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove Bolt-on

Hi, How do I remove a Bolt-on option from my monthly bill? Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading from old iPhone 5c to new IPhone 6

I am trying to transfer to my new IPhone. SIM card fits but the option to restore from iCloud or iTunes isn't highlighted. I don't want to start from scratch simply want all data, contacts etc. transferred over. Can anyone help? I can't get through t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2/orange text problems

Starting last night i had a mate on Orange who everytime she texts me i would get 2 or 3 of the same text. She said she only sent it once. Found out another mate on o2 was getting the same 2 to 3 duplicate texts off her. Thought it was her phone, but...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos