Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

WHERE ARE MY CONTACTS?

when you get a replacement sim card on a pay monthly contract, do o2 transfer your contact list automatically? they did last time for me. the sim has been activated, so where are my contacts???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading from simplicity to IPhone contract

Hi all, I wish next week, to upgrade to an IPhone 3gS 32 GB I think. It is ashame I can't buy the IPhone on a sim only contract and still keep my deal but never mind. If I upgrade, what happens? I buy out my contract, then what? can I just put my sim...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reciving calls with blocked id!

Hi all, (first post yay) any way since i got my new 02 number ive been reciving call from a unknown number (blocked cant see the number) almost every day 1 to 3 times per day.When i pick up the phone there is nothing at all at the other end just sile...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

Any body having trouble getting on line ?

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff confusion - need more texts!

Hi, there was a misunderstanding when I upgraded via CPW 02 which they are looking into for me (do they *really* listen to the upgrade phone calls to determine what was said?!), which is fine as I know what I said, and even have emails to prove it. A...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract cancellation and upgrade chaos

A little over a month ago, having come to the end of a 2 year contract, I decided it was time for a change. Unsure of what I wanted as my options, I called o2 to cancel the £25 a month contract I had at the time. They gave me the due cancellation dat...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

transfering my number

i want to buy a new phone but want to keep my number. i am moving to another network and need a pac code to do this. where do i get my pac code from?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot cancel web & wi-fi bolt on

Can anyone help - as O2 do not seem to want to reply to my emails - My 12 months free web & wi-fi bolt on has expired. I cannot afford to continue subscription. After an hour trawling through the "help" pages (I use the term sarcastically) of the O2 ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 3G to 3GS

I have been on the £35 tariff for my entire contract, so can upgrade 1 month early, from the 11th December.I'd like to upgrade to the 3GS, but on ringing o2 today, they said there is no upgrade option and that I can only be offered the same deal as n...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos