Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade awful service

On Tuesday 4th November I dropped my current handset and the screen went white, thinking my phone broke and requiring a phone for work I applied for an upgrade online. Having to pay £109 handset £100 to leave current contract and enter into a new con...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number from phone in Upgrade period

Hi, I'm currently in my upgrade period but instead of upgrading (way too expensive) I've taken out another O2 contract with a 3rd party retailer. Is it possible to port my number over to the new sim whilst in the upgrade period or will I have to wait...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ipad pro insurance

well im back about the o2 insurance, well on phone, online and instore they all say before the end of the month. They wouldnt do this with a phone as we neeedd insurance and house insurance dont protect against unauorised calls. 3 stores saying its b...

Using shared Data help needed guru didnt help

Well i decided to share data with new ipad pro but i noticed that my iphone data was going very slow. so i took it into a o2 store and a guru suggested wiping my phone starting a fresh and no other help offered. So i started to think what now, then i...

Resolved! Contacting O2

I ordered an iPad, as a new customer, last night and got the order confirmation with a link to track the order. When I follow the link it asks me to log in then says there was a problem locating the account and gives a "solve the problem" link. Click...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Stupid can O2 be?

How stupid can O2 get? I have recently left O2 and gone to 3 for various reason, the main one being O2s inability to communicate in plain englishI received a text yesterday saying they would be taking (the last) payment on what ever date and to click...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

DISGUSTED with O2 Service in porting old number

I’m disgusted with O2 service. I’ve been with O2 for quite a few years and I decided to move to Virgin to get a cheap SIMO deal. The problem was that I didn’t do my research and wanted more than 3G and I wanted visual voicemail on my new iPhone 6s. S...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take for O2 to update your credit file?

Hi Was browsing through my credit file with Equifax, and noticed that my loan agreements with O2 (Device Plans on Refresh) haven't been updated yet. I've settled two of them recently - one over a month ago, another - just a few days ago, yet can't se...

Resolved! Monthly Tariff

How do I check what my monthly tariff is?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £117 bill!

I had a bit of an issue with my direct debit recently and so without realising my payment had not come out on the 15th as planned. Upon noticing this I went onto My o2 and saw that I was over my monthly minute allowance by £14 (not surprised as I had...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos