Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Trying to upgrade

Three days ago 27th May I was due an upgrade being an o2 customer for many many years I searched the net for a good deal and found a better deal elsewhere. As my mobile is broken, I decided to upgrade through chat. I eventually got through to the rig...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 does not support Safari 9 on OSX?!

I was slightly surprised to find that My O2 doesn't support Safari 9 on the latest version of OS X? When I load the page I get a message telling me to update (my already up to date) browser to the latest version? Come on, seriously o2?

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

New 90days and 12 month mbb top ups

Just a heads up to any one with mobile broadband on payg you can now do 90 day and 12 month top ups http://www.o2.co.uk/tablet-sims

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG Ultimate bolt on 2gb

Looked on my o2 payg online account and now notice you can get the £13 ultimate bolt on that give 2gb of data on payg before you could only get this on contract sims

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replace payg sim with simo

I currently have a simo deal with o2 but need a new phone. So can i buy a o2 payg phone from cpw and replace the payg sim with my o2 simothanks

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it normal?

Is it normal wait my order almost 2 weeks?Or better be cancell my order?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNABLE TO VIEW MY BILL

For weeks we have been trying to view our bill online through MY02, first they blamed Microsoft then it's supposed to have been looked at, still nothing. Today went into our local shop and used their computer to log on, browser same version of mine w...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with apply

Hi I will take new contratck with phone I apply more like 3 times before aplication was akcept and now I will do that again and is declined why ?can I go do apply again but in the shop place ?can you help me? please

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos