Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Top ups on pay and go

I've toped up online but its not showing up. How long does it take before it shows online???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Calls or texts since port!!

Hi, I have recently moved over from Vodafone and think I've ended up with half a port, I can make calls but not receive and neither can I receive texts. Can someone help? This is so frustrating!! walshy

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! its about my o2 contrat with o2 for old and new mobile phone

hi myname is adrian and i have not long upgraded my samsung galaxy s6 to samsung galaxy s6 edge but i have noticed that i have to accounts open but when i upgraded i said i wanted to keep my old number for my new mobile phone my old number ******* th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! when my contract ends

I wanted to ask when will my contract ends as I am out of the UK now and I don't have the contract with me .when will be the last month to pay .is it possible to pay the rest in advance?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

If i pay of my current contract can i then take another contract if i buy from a different website?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 won't unlock my iphone se

I had a iphone 6 on contract with 02 and paid it off. I then sold it and bought a iphone se and kept the same sim. I have decided to leave 02 to get a better tariff elsewhere but 02 won't unlock my iphone. There excuse, 'we're not unlockingthe iphone...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rubbish customer service

Don't know if I'm just really unlucky,but, after months of butting heads with o2's stubborn policy of repairs returns ,I finally gave in today(10/10/16) and took my z3+ to be sent away for inspection/repair. Paid my £25 and received a stone age Samsu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Insurance scam

ive paid £8 per month for the last 30 months (£240.00) (£300.00 with the excess) to then be told that their is a possibility that my device may be replaced with a refurbished device, if this information what relayed to me at the time of taking out th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM

I need to order a new SIM ASAP as my last one is damaged beyond repair.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying with a Canadian Credit card

I am in the UK for three months and bought a sim card a month ago. When I try topping up with a Canadian credit card, I enter the Canadian postal code that goes with it. The system just gives me an error message about checking the postal code. It see...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos