Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle cancellation

Hi...Basically, I am on a £10 big bundle, but as time has passed I have ran out of data and minutes. I have topped up £15, thinking that I can change over to the £15 bundle today... However, after some time calling 2202 and speaking to a very unhelpf...

Charl1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why won't 02 take ownership of refund problem

As off today (26/10) it has been 27 days since I rejected a Samsung phone through click and click. The parcel was rejected immediately I recieved it and returned unopen. It should have been a simple reverse transaction back to my credit card. What is...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst Service Ever - Think I need to leave O2

On Monday 17th October I lost my iPad(07xxxxxxxx2) and called o2 to report the lost/theft. The person I spoke to said she would place a bar on the device and assured me everything would be done hassle free. After coming off the phone I realised that ...

password

I have changed my password as requested and i still cannot log in. I have not changed my user name.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I need the PAC for my mobile number Please could you send it to me. Thanks, JKK.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FALSE AMOUNT ON MY BILL

Hello i recently checked mty phone bill and was shocked to find o2 charged me for data usage in dubai is sep, but the thing is i was NEVER in dubai and NEVER BEEN they stated i had data usage of £35.834 i have tried to put a complaint and this is the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding another phone to my account

I need a phone for my husband, can I add another phone to to my account and get the same or possibly better deal??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharer Plan - Total Mess up!!

Hi all, I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 7 Plus and decided that it made sense to move onto a sharer data plan http://www.o2.co.uk/sharer-plans to allow my wife to share my 20GB data and also take an an iPhone 7 Plus device plan for her. Now the...

kavin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos