Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Monthly O2 SIM-only ordered with Carphone Warehouse -- possible to transfer to existing O2 account?

Hello,I realise it's busy because of Black Cyber Weekend, and I'll try tomorrow, but I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this will be straightforward thing to sort out with Customer Services or not.I have an existing SIM-only Pay Monthly account wi...

GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free gift with upgrade

Hello, i have upgraded my phone recently and was told i can claim a free gift ( virtual headset). the leaflet tells you to go to O2.uk/offers, however there is NO section there to claim this offer and live chat seems non exsistant online for some rea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to obtain free Gifts after 02 refresh

Can anyone advise how to obtain a Free Gift after my refresh upgrade to 02.I have tried various ways but so far being unsuccessfull

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 64504 texting

How do you stop this number texting you and charging 

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request Paper monthly statement is needed!!

Dear O2, Hi, I would like to request the paper statement for every month. It was because, this statement is for Home Office to proof my home address for the Visa in coming years of 2016 & 2017, therefore, please starting now mail to me the original m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not delivered and now a problem with uk mail

Hi folks, just wondered if anyone had any suggestions on this. I ordered a new phone from o2 and set up the contract etc. I had the email confirmations saying that it had been despatched and would be delivered today. I got my son to stay at my house ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre-ordered Oneplus 3T. Delivery today and it hasn't been dispatched.

I have preordered the Samsung Oneplus 3T on Saturday together with a 24 month contract. Launch day is today and so is their promised delivery date however I have not heard anything about it. Yesterday I contacted then through Web chat and was told th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos