Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

my tariff

i have just topped up £10 credit onto my phone, after i have dont this it normally changes straight into my tariff, but it hasnt done it on the occasion. what shall i do?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggle getting simplicity discount applied?

Did anyone else sign up to the £15.50 12 Month Simplicity deal in February? It came with £5 off for 6 months, said so clear as day on the webpage, spoke to the customer service lady about it to confirm it was part of the deal, now no-one has any reco...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web Daily Europe.

Hi all, I am trying to get the Web Daily Europe bolt on added to my account but it doesn't seem to want to work.I text DATA to 2020 and i get a sms back say ing that it will be set up and i will be informed when its ready to use but i never hear anyt...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to pay my bill

I am going to be unable to pay via automated payment method for several month while I move my bank details and will be moving abroad. I want to pay my bill on time but will not always be able to access My O2 online to be able to do this. I want to pa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data charges

I've just upgraded to a Samsung galaxy s and have been looking at my data charges. So far this month they come to £21. As my phone is connected to our wireless network at home and I don't tend to use the Internet away from home I don't know why I hav...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of support from o2 when things go wrong

My phone is playing up, turning itself on and off, plus a memory error message appears. At o2 today staff looked at phone and said it was faulty (really!!) and that I would be better to upgrade. Then they stated I was not due an upgrade and would hav...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming charges

Hi Can anyone explain why I have incurred ROAMING CHARGES when I haven't left the country. In fact I haven't even left my home city. Derry/ Londonderry N. Ireland.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing tariffs

can anyone help me i have been looking online for a list of bolt ons and tariffs and how to change them, every link i have been on tells me the web page has expired, i have tried calling the number but get so confused its unreal! all i need to do is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos