Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! roaming 15june question

Does this maen that if we are abroad - in eu - will it still use 4g or slower speeds (like it currently does now)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

can i change a direct debit online

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voucher top-up issues

Hi. I've had problems on 4444 this evening. Bought a £10 voucher at a PayPoint but the voucher number isn't being recognised. I entered it several times. The receipt says O2, it doesn't expire until 04/05/18 and was safe in my wallet so nobody else h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing sim

Hi, I've got a I phone 4s, my missus is giving me her I phone 5, I'm on a sim only contract, but the problem is the sims are two different sizes! My question is, will o2 give me another sim? Cheers Tony

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Credit File Refferals Ignoring Me

So on the 26th of October 2016 I attempted taking out a contract with O2 through MobilesUK. I failed MobilesUK' 'internal security checks' and was told on the phone and in email that the contract has been terminated and I would receive no handset and...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stepping back!

Right, I'm looking to change from my iPhone 6s Plus back to a basic Nokia 216. I'm currently still in contract but I'm happy to pay that off that's not a problem, but can I keep my number and just use it on a pay monthly sim only deal in the little N...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web top up problem

Hi, I can not top up my phone by website. I receive Error 500. What is mean?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early upgrade bill

HiI'm upgrading tomorrow with £91 remaining on my existing contract this includes 25%discount to upgrade early. My normal bill is due tomorrow does this mean I pay off the £91 then pay my new tarriff again as soon as I upgrade or doI pay next month?T...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

keep old number

i have just purchased a iphone 6 to replace my iphone 4 but i want to keep old number i cant swap sim as it is a old type simhow do i do it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring my number from Orange to O2

Hello, I have joined O2 from orange on sunday using a PAC code from orange to transfer my number, What I would like to know is the temporary number sim they gave me which I am using until my own number is active, Do they over write the sim they gave ...

• 29 replies
  • 1 kudos