Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 2036?

I just want to upgrade to big bundle and got this messege. Your £10 data Big Bundle tariff includes 100 minutes, 100 texts and 1GB of 2G/3G/4G data in the UK for £10 a month You'll be able to start using your new tariff 12 December 2036. You can chec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Hi I got a new sim today but is saying the sim is not supported with my device

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Taking out a Pay Monthly sim for the first time

Hi, I recently took out a contract with o2 and because I had no credit history they had a deposite of £150 which they said I would get back in 3 months. I'd just like to know what this means if I went over my bill or if I delayed a payment would this...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about balance

dear sir/madam i just recharge 10 but balance zero , whats wrong ?and how to know my sim validity please help needed

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I Get My Old Number Back?

I have recently moved to Australia and disconnected my phone contract. I have all my apps like SnapChat etc connected to my old number and I can no longer access them. Is this possible to get my number back to revive texts?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open discount

So I'm due a upgrade heard about the o2 open checked and it turns out the company i work for isn't listed but I do have a friend that works for a company that is listed now I'm sure I read somewhere that he can request a code and can get 4 more codes...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! not to sure

not quire sure why I have this enhanced text thing bolt on dont really do much! bit of a faff really a bolt on free gimmick by o2,....

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calling uk mobile abroad from uk mobile also abroad

I understand that from 15th June I can use my mobile abroad using my UK calling plan, so calls cost nothing. I will be in France and my daughter will be in Holland, can we ring each other using UK calling plan, or as we are both abroad that does alte...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG how to get refund for credit balance

Hi there, After a LONG time with O2 on PAYG I am moving supplier and wondered if anyone knew if I can claim my credit balance back? I can't find anything about it online and there's no-one available on their chat to message them. Any help would be ap...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving texts abroad

I have a pay as you go SIM. When I went abroad recently (Turkey) I found that I could not receive texts, but I would like to receive texts as two-factor authentication on many of my internet accounts. I do not need any other features such as any need...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos