cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open discount

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I'm due a upgrade heard about the o2 open checked and it turns out the company i work for isn't listed 😞 but I do have a friend that works for a company that is listed now I'm sure I read somewhere that he can request a code and can get 4 more codes to share with family and friends is that right or I'm I way off the mark lol
Thanks.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27829 Solutions
It used to be the case, but not anymore unfortunately.
The latest version of the scheme is here
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27829 Solutions
It used to be the case, but not anymore unfortunately.
The latest version of the scheme is here
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-H...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Damn lol well
I asked on live chat if they was on said no but might ring up double check as information from live chat hasn't always been the best lol
Thanks for the quick reply
Message 3 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10286 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions
You cant use your friends code anymore, as they require proof that YOU work for the company whose code you are using.

This means your name has to match the wage slip or email address used.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah thought so Much
thanks gonna give them a ring later and double check to see if employer is on it there's no list to check is there well from previous threads that I've looked at didn't seem to do one had to check with ether HR or o2
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27829 Solutions
No, we've never seen a list unfortunately.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10286 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

You can always speak to your friendly IT Team or procurement team, and ask them if they are on open, or can contact your Enterprise Account Management team slight_smile 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 7